Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bentley: 3 months!


I love my little man so much and I can't get over how fun he is to have around. He seriously is such a good baby and I couldn't be more blessed to be his mom!

  • He is still sleeping through the night but now instead of sleeping 7-8 hours he has been going 9-10 which is awesome!
  • He loves to talk to his daddy when he gets home from work and it is so cute to see the two of them interacting. 
  • He isn't rolling over yet but he will roll to either side and lay like that for a while.
  • He still hates tummy time.
  • He has started to gnaw on everything, which he shouldn't be teething yet but he puts everything in his mouth and either licks it like crazy or he will try to gum whatever it is.
  • He is playing with his toys now which is so fun. He will sit in his bouncer every morning and talk to the lion that hangs down. Then he will bat at him and giggle. It is the cutest thing. I love sitting back and observing him as he starts learning how to play.
  • He loves to sit up on our laps and look at whatever we are doing. He loves to be able to see what is going on around him and doesn't really like to cuddle. This kind of makes me sad but it is really nice that I can just lay him on the floor and he is completely content to just lay there and play with his toys, or lately his hands. He loves to try to shove his whole fist into his mouth and it is so funny to watch him try.
First nap outside enjoying the nice weather

Hanging out with Grandpa Tab and Grandma Karen who are leaving in just a couple days for 23 months on a mission to Belize.

Baby wearing

This shirt was for Grandpa Tab

First time swimming

Sunday nap with daddy


Happy 4th of July!

Eating everything he can get his hands on


He gives me this same face every time I try to take pictures of him it kills me.





As soon as I figure out how to post videos on here I will get some up that I have of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment