- Each month Bentley gets more and more fun and I am head over heels in love with this boy.
- He rolls everywhere and he can do it very fast.
- He loves to smile and giggle. Everyone always says to me " He must be having a good day because he is smiling so much." Well really he is like that everyday and we couldn't be more blessed to have such a happy baby.
- He has started on fruits and veggies and absolutely loves them! So far carrots are his all time favorite!
- He has started babbling with consonants now instead of just vowels and it is so fun to hear him trying to talk.
- He will sit for a little while by himself but he still hasn't quite figured that one out yet.
- He still scoots and rolls everywhere to get around. he will occasionally get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth but that is as close to crawling as he has gotten so far.
- Up until 5 months he was an awesome sleeper and then he started waking up multiple times during the night. I am sure it is just a phase but it still isn't over yet. it could be due to the fact that his first tooth just cut through a couple days ago.
- He has started to reach for you when he wants you to pick him up which is so adorable.
- At his 6 month appointment he weighed 13lbs 9oz (less than the 3rd%) his head was 41.7 (7%) and his length was 25.5 (19%).
- Josh and I are so in love with him and we really can't picture our lives without him now we are so blessed to have him in our lives.
|Bentley and his great aunt Jody|
|I sure love this stinker!|
|All bundled up to go to uncle Steven's marching band cometition|
|Ignore the dirty mirror, Bentley likes to slobber on it while looking at himself in the mirror|
|He got himself stuck rolling around the living room|
|How adorable is that face and the hat?|
|He loves giggling and chewing on his fingers as you will see in almost all of his 6 month pictures :)|
|He is getting so big I can't believe he is already 6 months old!|