- He LOVES his bouncer. He would sit and kick in it all day if I let him.
- He is always on the move. He is such a wiggle worm and I love it!
- A couple weeks ago he started to smile at me instead of just smiling while looking elsewhere. I seriously love his adorable smile it brightens my day so much every time I see it. He has also started to talk and us and he has giggled a couple times.
- A couple days before he turned two months old I put him in his crib in his own room. After sleeping in there a couple nights he started to sleep through the night and has been doing so for the last week!
- He loves going on walks and is so attentive to everything that is going on while we walk.
- He loves his naptime in his bed. He has been so great about putting himself to sleep it is so nice. I turn on his rain noise and tell him goodnight and within the minute he is asleep with no crying.
- At his 9 week appointment he weighed 9 lbs 13oz (9%) his height was 22 1/4 in (20%) and his head was 38 in (9%).
- He loves to coo at us and loves to talk to Josh when he gets home from work. I love watching my two boys interact it is the most adorable thing!
I love everything about being Bentley's mom and I really wouldn't trade it for anything!
|I love his wide mouth smiles!|
|Family movie night|
|He would not hold still long enough for me to get pictures that weren't blurry. But I still love him!|