Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bentley: 2 months old!

My sweet little Bentley is two months old now and he is getting more and more fun. It really is true that every stage they go through is so much fun. Here is some information about Bentley's second month.

  • He LOVES his bouncer. He would sit and kick in it all day if I let him.
  • He is always on the move. He is such a wiggle worm and I love it!
  • A couple weeks ago he started to smile at me instead of just smiling while looking elsewhere. I seriously love his adorable smile it brightens my day so much every time I see it. He has also started to talk and us and he has giggled a couple times.
  • A couple days before he turned two months old I put him in his crib in his own room. After sleeping in there a couple nights he started to sleep through the night and has been doing so for the last week! 
  • He loves going on walks and is so attentive to everything that is going on while we walk.
  • He loves his naptime in his bed. He has been so great about putting himself to sleep it is so nice. I turn on his rain noise and tell him goodnight and within the minute he is asleep with no crying.
  • At his 9 week appointment he weighed 9 lbs 13oz (9%) his height was 22 1/4 in (20%) and his head was 38 in (9%).
  • He loves to coo at us and loves to talk to Josh when he gets home from work. I love watching my two boys interact it is the most adorable thing!

I love everything about being Bentley's mom and I really wouldn't trade it for anything!

I love his wide mouth smiles!

Family movie night




He would not hold still long enough for me to get pictures that weren't blurry. But I still love him!

1 comment:

  1. So darling! It took FOREVER before we got either of our girls to really giggle that full belly laugh that I love - seriously, I'd have to look it up in their baby books to be right on but like six months! Lucky you - that is truly one of the sweetest sounds - a baby's laugh!

    ReplyDelete