Isn't it so cute! Yes I know the color is a little crazy but that isn't a hard thing to fix. Josh is so excited to have these little projects he gets to work on so that the house will feel like ours. It has an unfinished basement which ill be really nice to expand into and kind of make it however we want.
There are so many things I am grateful for about this house but I will just list a few:
- We have our own washer and dryer, no more laundromat!!!! Can I get a woot woot! This is number one because I HATE laundromats that's all I'm saying. I guess the experience has made me very, very grateful for simple ammenities like a washer/dryer.
- An upstairs bedroom with big windows! We live in a basement right now and hardly ever see the sun... although I don't know how many people in Pocatello have anyway... I think the sun likes to tease us with it's warmth.
- No more people above us being loud and making noise at 5 in the morning! Seriously who needs to be up playing the electric guitar that early? Or an elk call for that matter.... yeah.... But yay for a house all to ourselves!!!
- Space! We are so cramped in this little one bedroom that we are overflowing out the door. It will be so nice to have a place for everything and even a place for food storage.
- We get to make it all our own. We can paint the walls if we want or hang up a bazillion pictures. It will be nice just to do what we want with it.
- A big backyard where we can just sit out in the sun and entertain friends. Right now 0 backyard and 0 grass. It will be so nice to run barefoot through grass on our property!
I could keep going forever but that would get boring. The main point: I can't wait until we can move in and call it ours!