Bentley is still just the best baby. We love him so much and each stage he goes through is so much fun!
- He learned how to roll over from his back to his tummy this month. He prefers to only do it on the one side but he can do both. He loves to roll and it cracks me up because he hates being on his stomach but every time I roll him back over he immediately rolls back. Silly boy.
- He loves to smile and jabber at anyone who will look at him.
- He loves to be independent and on the floor but only when mom is within seeing distance.
- Bentley loves his daddy. When Josh gets home from work Bentley lights up and the two of them love to copy each other making noises back and forth.
- We haven't had his four month appointment yet, that is next week, but he is finally filling out his 0-3 month clothes so I know that he is growing good.
- I wish he wasn't so camera shy because he makes so many funny faces.
- Within the last two weeks he has started to scoot himself from one end of the blanket to the other to his toy so I know that is won't be long until he is crawling.
- EVERYTHING goes in his mouth and he gnaws on it
I love these two!
How can you not smile at that face?
Sorry I don't know why they decided to post sideways.
This is what he does to everything... right into his mouth,
Finally caught part of a smile on camera,
Cutest naked bum!
Grandma loves owls so when we went to buy some of these at the store and saw there were some with owls on them we had to get them.
He was sure loving his cousin Lucy.