Sunday, August 21, 2011

Here's to an awesome year!!

I have a lot to talk about in this post but I will try to keep it to the point. Josh and I celebrated our two year anniversary on August 15. I can't believe how fast two years flies by! I love him so much and I am so glad I get to spend my life with him for the rest of all eternity. I love you Josh!!

This weekend we were able to attend one of my good friends weddings in Salt Lake. It was beautiful, of course, and I was so happy to be reunited with some of the best girls ever, (Rosalie, Melissa, and Lindsey this means you!), that I have missed all summer.

School starts tomorrow and I am actually really excited for this year! It is going to be my last year before student teaching so I am kind of ready to start it just so that I know I am that much closer to it being over. :) But really I am excited, my recital date is set for February 11, 2012 so put it on your calendars... like right now before you forget. :)

Also, I have some house updates. Josh won't let me post any of the inside yet until it is completely finished... down to the very last door knob haha so I will just post some of the outside that he finished a couple weeks ago.

This is the before... so many crazy things going on with this house...


And this is the after!!! So much better I love it!! We painted as well a fixed some of the craziness that was going on in the lawn... Like that fence... ugh so nasty...

No longer the ugliest house on the street. Yay!!

Well my friends, I think that is all for now. I have such a positive outlook on this year and I hope that it will last! (Fingers crossed)

3 comments:

  1. oh my heck! your house looks SO much better!!! wow it is crazy what a big impact paint makes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love how the outside of your house turned out!!!! Can't wait to see the inside! Good luck with school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amanda! send me your email so i can add you to my list of readers (my blog is private now). so fun to hear from you! i appreciated your kind words so much! (my email is hailey-brooke@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete