Sunday, February 14, 2010

Well I finally decided to give in and start a blog. I don't know how often I will have time to post but it will be nice to be able to catch up with everyone on their blogs.

My husband is Josh Hall and we were married for time and all eternity in the Idaho Falls temple on August 15, 2009. And we are loving being married, it is the best!

Josh is going to school for business management and I am going to school for music education. We are in the process of buying our first house and are so excited!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm a pretty bad blogger, but I love to read other's stuff! You make such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the house shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We actually have a house and we close on the 6th of march!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I would be horrible at Blogging but it became something that I really loved doing. I'm glad to see you are here and can't wait to see your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMANDA!!! Welcome to the blogging world. It's fun. Well I can't wait to see you soon! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete